I found a little issue using editable grids. The following error occurs in all version since Editable Grids was introduced
When I have editable grids on the primary entity form then I cannot set the values for that entity inside a workflow. To reproduce the error do the following
- Create a new custom entity (or use an existing entity if you dare)
- Add a 1:N relationship from entity1 to any other entity
- Add a sub-grid to the form of entity1
- Go to the controls tab of the sub-grid, and choose add control. Select the Editable Grid control, and activate it for web
- Save and publish the form
- Create a new workflow for the entity
- Add an update or create step for the record, and open the “set properties” window
- When you select any field, the operator drop-down and field drop-down will be empty, and you cannot select any values
Changing the control to the standard read-only grid will prevent this error. Also, this error only occurs for custom entities with editable grids, not for default entities with editable sub grids.
Diving in to the debug console of your browser you will see the following error:
SCRIPT5009: '$P_CRM' is undefined
File: crminternalutility.js, Line: 1, Column: 1786
Browsing through the code it looks like $P_CRM should be an instance of jQuery, but it is never assigned.